Turbo Diesel & Electric is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Diesel Mechanic responsibilities:
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- Maintain, diagnose and repair light and heavy diesel equipment.
- Benefits include vacation, sick leave, and uniforms.
- Small family owned and operated.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailer
- Applicants will have natural mechanical ability.
- Prefer technical school degree and 1 or more year of experience in related field.
- A valid driver’s license is required ( a CDL-A is preferred).
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Job Type: Full-time
- diesel mechanic: 1 year
If you are interested, please download our application, fill it out and email it to email@example.com or you can fax it to 218-729-5365